About Me

My photo
Drifting through life...

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Soap & Glory

Hey lovely bloggers! This is another mini review of some products I have been trying for a few weeks. I mentioned in my last post that I am really into looking after my hands and feet now that the summer has decided to dry them out, so I picked up the Hand Food and Heel Genius from the Soap & Glory range. 

I have heard SOOOO many good things about these two products but I wasn't initially going to buy them. I walked past the shelf with the products on in Boots and decided to try Hand Food with no intention of buying it. For the next few hours I could not stop telling my sister how amazing my hands felt so I dragged her back and bought these two beauties. 


They are the first products that I have tried from the Soap & Glory range and I have been so impressed with them. I wear Hand Food throughout the day and it is ah-ma-zing (nearly on par with Burt's Bee's). It smells gorgeous, it isn't greasy , it is so hydrating (esp in this weather) and totally moisturising. My only criticism would be that they should do mini sizes so I can carry it around with me without taking too much space in my bag. 

Heel Genius, however, is the winner for meeeeeeeee! I got heat rash on my feet last week, cracked heels from all the running around AND blisters. I kid you not, they were awful! I got really self conscious about wearing sandals and flip flops in public...so I stopped. I started wearing this foot cream at night by slathering it all over my feet and then putting on socks on top over night. It worked a treat and I was able to see the difference within days.

Have you tried either of these products?
What other Soap & Glory products would you recommend?

Disclaimer: You cannot eat Hand Food...my 21 year old brother nearly did!



11 comments:

  1. I love their body butter! It is one of the few products Sephora caries over in the states! :(

    -Andrea
    blog.andrealamo.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so jealous that you guys have Sephora and we don't. Can you not order online from their website?

      Delete
  2. I think I', going to try the Heel Genius. I've been looking for a foot products for a while and was going to buy the Liz Earle one but its rather more expensive. Heard loads of good things about this too :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - your bank balance would not be happy if your entire skincare was Liz Earle (as good as the brand is). Heel Genius is cheaper and probably just as effective :)

      Delete
  3. I'm addicted to the hand food!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol it's funny that he wanted to eat these. i haven't tried these products, but i keep seeing them everywhere! i'm interested, that's for sure...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a 3 for 2 offer on at the moment in Boots so it is the perfect time to try out some products :)

      Delete
  5. they do minis!
    well they do in my boots, only like £2.50 i think :)
    love it though!
    LOVE soap and glory!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, glad you have reviewed this :) I use hand food all the time and love it, but have never tried heel genius. I use all sorts on my feet but havent found anything amazing yet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love these products i use them both

    ReplyDelete

Leave your floaty thoughts here as you drift through...