About Me

My photo
Drifting through life...

Sunday 5 February 2012

And it fell...

The past few days have consisted of me being ill in bed, dragging myself to university and/or snuggling up in front of the TV trying to figure out why my immune system has given up on me. In a time where everything looks bleak and dreary, it takes a lot to brighten life up again and in my case it was...SNOW! 

Everyone I know detests snow and are moaning at the mere mention of it but it is one of Mother Nature's gifts so we should embrace it and revel in its delight.

The following photographs are a little snapshot of my weekend...




I loved watching the ice cold snow fall gently onto the road  as I sat by my roaring fire inside.


There was a lovely glow outside as the snow fell at midnight.



Unlike the grumpy UK population, I had no issue wrapping up warm and going to play!


The inches of snow that fell last night!


The best feeling today was coming back inside FREEZING COLD after making our snowman (and having a LOT of snowball fights) and enjoying a gorgeous Galaxy hot chocolate with whipped cream on top.



What's your favourite activity when it snows?



1 comment:

  1. I love the last picture with the hart!
    when it snows I like to make picture's of people ice-skating in our frondyard!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your floaty thoughts here as you drift through...