About Me

My photo
Drifting through life...

Saturday 25 February 2012

Take a step back...

I have spent the last few days relaxing because I have got a hectic few months ahead as I near the end of my PGCE! 

I enjoyed drinking cloudy lemonade (my favourite after pink lemonade) and indulging in belgian chocolate chip shortbread.


I find painting my nails very therapeutic so took this chance to coat them in a shocking red (Nails Inc). I cut and filed my nails as well because, for me, bright colours look better on shorter nails.


I enjoyed catching up on all the latest fashion gossip reading my Elle magazine. I was really pleased with this issue, because not only did it have great content but it also had a free Soap&Glory mascara (worth £10), a sample for the new Rimmel foundation and an invitation for a free Dior eye make up lesson. I do a review on the mascara soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your floaty thoughts here as you drift through...