About Me

My photo
Drifting through life...

Thursday 16 February 2012

Love me some LUSH!

Every time I go shopping, I walk past Lush and I am overcome with a smell of gorgeous bath products that seduce me into entering that heavenly shop and reduce my bank balance. If you have never heard of Lush (where have you been?) LUSH produces fresh-made soaps, shampoos, shower gels, lotions, moisturisers, scrubs, and other cosmetics for the face, hair, and body using 100% vegetarian recipes. It is affordable, long-lasting and leaves you feeling (and smelling) absolutely glorious! 

Below are a few of my favourite Lush products...



Candy Fluff Dusting Powder: Candy fluff is my favourite dusting powder because it smells beautiful and it is so versatile. I usually use it as body powder but it is also great for using as dry shampoo. I often find that some dry shampoos leave your hair smelling of artificial chemicals but with this product you smell like candy floss all day long. I brought this about a year ago and, even though I use it frequently, I still have half the tub left.  An extra bonus with this product is that there is glitter infused in it! I always get compliments on how nice I smell (well of course...I smell like candy floss!) when I wear this and it is one of the few powders that I have that is able to maintain the perfume all day long. However, I have heard that this has been discontinued but if you are interested then check in your local Lush.


Sweetie Pie jelly: Lush have a few shower jelly products but this has got to be my favourite. The fruity smell of the blackcurrant and cherry is mouthwatering enough to want to it (DON'T!) but I have to make do with using it in the shower. I chill this in the fridge before using it for a more soothing experience but you can also use it at room temp or frozen. This product is also versatile as it can be used as a shower gel AND a shampoo. The jelly lasts for a very long time and it makes shower's so much more fun!




Out of this World: I treated my sister to this little gift box which contained a 'Space Girl Ballistic' bath bomb AND a 'Rock Star' soap last week. I love the gift boxes in Lush because not only are they appealing visually but you can guarantee that you will want to buy every single one. I like to recycle the wrapping paper and store my growing Lush collection in the boxes. Inside every gift set you also receive a 'What's in my Gift?' booklet so you know exactly what you have and how you to use it. I adore the Rock Star soap because it smells gorgeous but I have never used the bath bomb before so I am VERY excited about *cough* nabbing it from the sister and using it...


This is my absolute FAVOURITE product by Lush but, unfortunately, I finished my bar a few days ago. On the Lush website, the description for this bar is as follows: 'This isn’t called the Comforter for nothing. We threw everything we had at this one, to make it warming, comforting and reassuring. We wanted a bath that gave the same sense of safety and calm that your favourite teddy, your comfort blanket or a snuggly scarf gives'. AND it is TRUE! There has never been a time where I have been feeling low that using the Comforter Bar hasn't made me feel better. (Side note: You may want to eat this bar because it smells of berry goodness but don't...)



You are probably waiting for me to tell you not to eat this product either BUT you can! This Lip scrub is amazing because it works wonders at making your lips soft and smooth, but it also tastes like bubblegum so once you're done scrubbing...you can start licking those lips! 

What are your favourite Lush products?



6 comments:

  1. Ohhh i have so many favvies, i keep going back to sex bomb though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried that! Will check it out next time I go to the store :) Hope you're 'Marvelle-ous'

      xxx

      Delete
  2. The pink bubble bar smells so good, I wish I brought it but I went for the candy one instead.

    Jess
    coppergarden.blogspot.com
    @CopperGardenx
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will recommend you buy it next time because it is the ultimate Lush product :)

      Thank you for stopping by!

      xxx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the Lovely Comment :) I like your blog to, I followed!

    I adore Lush, I honestly cant get enough of their products.

    Great post sweetie :)

    Follow Back?

    My Fashion/Beauty Blog.
    http://xfruitytooty.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm following you. Loved your blog when I checked it out yesterday.

      Have a good day

      xxx

      Delete

Leave your floaty thoughts here as you drift through...