About Me

My photo
Drifting through life...

Monday 26 March 2012

Exfoliate away!

I don't normally exfoliate my skin but with all this heat I know how important it is to keep on top of your  skin maintenance regime so I decided to try this No7 Beautiful Skin Radiance Exfoliator. I had a £5 off voucher so I got it relatively cheap!


For best results you should use it once or twice a week. I use it once because I don't want to dry my skin out too much. The exfoliator 'sweeps away dead skin cells and impurities to reveal brighter, more beautiful skin'. My skin did feel a lot cleaner and fresher after I used it but it wasn't brighter. I would still recommend it because it is good value for money and your skin does feel ah-may-zing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your floaty thoughts here as you drift through...