About Me

My photo
Drifting through life...

Thursday 29 March 2012

Tea Party!

Who else is in LOVE with this glorious weather that we are having?!

I am so excited about organising some tea parties for my friends and I over the Easter holidays! My dad bought me a cupcake teapot yesterday (I was over the moon) and my brain went into overdrive. Bunting, cakes, sandwiches, pink lemonade, ya-de-ya-de-ya-de-ya! I cannot wait to get planning. It really is those simple moments that make summer what it is; sitting in the sunshine with friends and family, giving into cake temptation, sipping on lemonade, and just taking a step back from your life and enjoying the moment.

Here are some photos that have been inspiring me...








What is your favourite thing about summer?

2 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful post!!!
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! Very inspiring xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your floaty thoughts here as you drift through...