About Me

My photo
Drifting through life...

Saturday 10 March 2012

Splendidly Splendid!

This month's Glamour magazine included a range of hair products from Percy & Reed Hair Care. This included their shampoo, conditioner and serum. I tried the conditioner as my hair is getting slightly damaged by the constant straightening EVERY.SINGLE.DAY! I know, I know, I should be a lot nicer to it but I find that universally hair is the one thing that gets abused (I apologise, I meant groomed) but isn't looked after properly. So like I said, I was very excited about trying out the new conditioner - even more excited when I discovered that it retailed for £16.00 and I got it for £2! 


As you can see, it is the full size and has a really cute, unique design on the bottle. Normally when I use shampoo and conditioner and then allow my hair to dry naturally it gets very very very frizzy, however, I was pleasantly surprised at how my hair tumbled down my shoulders with very little frizz. My curls fell perfectly AND my hair smelled divine!


I feel more confident about leaving my hair curly using this conditioner because I know I won't have to weigh it down using serums and oils (cue limp and slightly greasy looking hair). It is expensive at £16 from the internet so I'm not sure whether or not I would buy it at full price, but I will see if it causes a drastic improvement to my hair and might re-consider. 

What is your favourite hair product? 


2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks amazing!
    I wish my hair were naturally like that haha :)

    Stop by sometime, Natalie xo
    http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment :)

    Your hair looks absolutely stunning! I have curly hair too so I feel your pain about frizzyness! Really interesting to see how people found the other Percy & Reed freebies, I think I may purchase the full set on payday ;) xxx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete

Leave your floaty thoughts here as you drift through...