About Me

My photo
Drifting through life...

Thursday 3 May 2012

A glimmer of Hope...


Hey ladies and gents, this is how I am feeling right now! It is ironic that my last post was about being positive and finding the silver lining in every situation when all I want to do right now is crawl under a table and weep my poor sleep deprived eyes out...

I thought I would do a quick blog post to show my followers that I am still alive and I have so-so-so-so-so-so many amazing products, events and moments to blog about but alas, I never get the chance. Doing a postgrad course, being on placement and trying to find a job all at the same time is really hard work. I give myself 30 minutes everyday when I allow myself to come on here and catch up on all the blogs I follow as I find it therapeutic - however...I never post anything because I know all my self pity will seep out into my writing (like it has now).

I am really excited about the long weekend coming up because I will get a moment to catch my breath and do some blogging. Watch this space homies!

What are your tips on time management?
What do you like to do to calm your self down after a long day at work? 

6 comments:

  1. for time management, I have my planner and to do lists. I take one thing at a time. and to calm down after a long day at work, I grab some grub from 5 guys and fries and watch "How I met Your Mother" and blog! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a to do list too...but it just seems to get longer!

      Delete
  2. i'm sorry you're feeling overwhelmed. i'm horrible at time management myself so my biggest priority is prevention--i never take on too much. everyone else be damned! haha i know someone who swears by google calender, though, and she seems to do it all. after a long day i'll write/eat whatever i want/take a hot shower/watch something funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comedy is an essential for me. I love unwinding with some Friends (classic!) or a comedy show. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. hello lovely :)

    hope you're feeling less weighed down :)

    you can follow my blog using the tab on the left hand side of my screen :)

    http://beautyaddictsguidetothegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Leave your floaty thoughts here as you drift through...